VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION DIVISION
|Washington County Branch of the|
Oregon Department of Human Resources
The Oregon Vocational Rehabilitation Division (VRD) assists Oregonians who have, or are suspected of having, physical or mental impairments that may be barriers to employment.
If you are a job seeker in Washington, Clatsop or Tillamook Counties who may be facing these barriers, or if you are an employer who wants to hire trained, qualified individuals, select a button on the left for more information.
Our Client and Claimant Values:
Our Employer Values
- We support people with disabilities in achieving independence
- Clients are full partners in decisions regarding ther rehabilitation services
- Clients share responsibility for their progress and success
- Clients/Claimants can expect services to be delivered in a timely manner
- Employers are partners in the success of vocational rehabilitation services in increasing employment outcomes for people with disabilities
- We value employers who provide an accessible and inclusive work environment
- The community benefits from the full participation of people with disabilities in the workplace and in the marketplace.
|Washington County (Administrative) Office|
10777 SW Cascade
|See the Washington County|
One Stop Calendar
for Employers, Job Seekers
and One Stop Staff
request for information
State of Oregon VRD
Member of Oregon